Monday, December 28, 2015
Thursday, September 17, 2015
When a persons intend to marry belongs to different religions. And they is a legal hurdle in marrying them by any religious ceremony. such persons can marry without changing religious identity by marrying under special marriage Act.
How a marriage be done under Special Marriage Act.
- Marriages solemnized before the Registering officer or in any other form.
- Bridegroom/Bride should have completed 21/18 years respectively.
- Anyone of the following place should fall within the jurisdiction of the Registering officer:
· Residence of bride.
· Residence of bridegroom.
- Proof for all these shall be given.
- Notice of intended marriages.
- If no objection for the marriage is received within 30 days from the notice, marriage will be registered.
Marriage between those who belong to different religion can contact us at:
Daniel & Daniel